11.28.2010

it's in the genes

she found that picture. thanks mom.
{see post below for explanation}

Photobucket

also, thank you to the 90's for providing high waisted shorts, oversized t-shirts, rolled socks, and white keds. too bad i was also growing out my claw-bangs. what would we have done without you?

7 comments:

Jill said...

For all of you who "think" you know Kristen...THIS is the real deal! She's funny, crazy, zany and a total blast! :) She would dance at the drop of a hat, anytime, anywhere! :) You could hear her flapping all across the hardwood whenever she stepped into the room! She was a master at arabesques! one right after the other! haha Wow! How I miss having you around!

Liz said...

haha, yes! love it. thank. you. jill.


kri, miss your guts.

Janssen said...

That is so ridiculously awesome. I miss you!

Missletoe said...

Just be glad that you weren't in college in the 90s stuck there for the rest of your life. ...then cut those of us who are stuck a little slack!

Bart said...

So funny. Looks like you had plenty of personality from a young age!

You Can Call Me AL... said...

ok if you youtube "remembering the 90's"..its the second video..it will make you so sad for the 90s. haha i watched it with friends the other night and wished i was 8 again. ha

Unknown said...

hi Kristen, I met you at wollaston beach park last year and you gave me your email address (maydaystudio@yahoo.com) , I emailed you over a week ago but haven't heard back from you, I am assuming you are no longer using that address. I would like to contact you regarding your customized clips, what's the best way to contact you?
Thanks!