
i take christmas music very seriously. so seriously that we're usually almost sick of it by december 1st. ok, not my mixes... just the stupid ones they play over and over on the radio. which is why you can always use another good christmas cd right!?
well vol. 3 has arrived!
see previous volumes here:
vol. 1
vol. 2
just leave me a comment telling me one "christmasy" thing you plan on doing with your family this month.
{giveaway will be open until friday, december 3, midnight.}
i am doing "december daily" activities every day with the girls this december, and i need a couple more ideas for our advent calendar!
i can't remember if i ever posted last years tunes but here was the line-up if you need some new ones...

happy cyber monday!
we're playing it safe at home with the sickies.
21 comments:
this is so funny! i was just driving this morning listening to christmas music and thought "i wonder if kristen will do another mix this year?" haha. hmm...we will be making some yummy christmas treats this year.
my question for you is: are you going to share your activity ideas? i want to do some but i have not researched any ideas out. post some links...help me out!
i hope i win so i can add it to my collection! (remember how i already have volumes 1 and 2?)
we're not going to be that exciting this year but are going to do ginger bread houses and visiting santa.
oh, and we're making these bad boys:
http://www.bhg.com/recipes/recipedetail.jsp?recipeId=R153920
ooh pick meee!! i can't wait to hear your christmas music list!!
and just today, i was plotting out different things to do with Belén for our Christmas countdown. tonight we're making paper snowflakes, but it's not even december yet. so can you pretty please share your list, miss creative??? i can't think of enough things to do...
We have a bunch of swanky shops that are offering carriage rides down the main street for the month of December. And the best part, it's free!
Happy holidays!
So, do you remember how incredibly sad I was when I didn't win last year? I mean, I actually almost cried. So, all I'm sayin' is, I better win. Can I bribe you?
As for my activity, I'm sure you've already done this, but we're putting up our tree tomorrow night, making homemade hot chocolate, and have a family dance party when it's all done. Can't wait!
I'm totally taking my kids to Christmas Lights at the Zoo. {The best part is the Folsom Zoo consists of things like chickens, squirels, cats, and one bear.}
Okay, I'm not really doing that, but I am hoping to go to the Capital for the tree lighting festival.
And seeing Shawn McDonald's name brought back soooooooooo many memories of singing around our place getting ready for church.
We're writing letters to Santa, care of Nana. :)
And we'll be making lots of trips to Starbucks to enjoy their peppermint hot cocoa!
Fingers crossed! I would LOVE some new Christmas music!
OH! I hope i win!!!
We are going on the Heber Train to the North Pole! Don't worry we will be wearing Pj's! Just like The Polar Express!
I'm in! ...and I am in a desperate situation. I told Pops that all I want is some Christmas music for Christmas this year (very excited about your last year's list... it will give him a start!).
As for family fun... Abz and I have a date with the Nutcracker. A first for us both.
For the first time, I will be working out in the real world. But at least I'll have the Christmas CD I won from your blog to help me get through it!
Hi Kristen! Just saw your blog- what wonderful photos :) I'm always on the hunt for new (fabulous) Christmas music and it sounds like yours is the one to have...seriously, can I buy a copy??
I'm super excited about Christmas this year, there's something about having a little one that makes it that much more magical! I'm hoping to keep some traditions going and add some new ones too...make and bring cookies to our local fire station on Christmas Eve, go to zoo lights, buy an "angel tree" gift (similar age/gender to my little guy), read Christmas books every night, make homemade hot cocoa for neighbors/ work friends, etc.
Hmmm, I don't think it linked to our blog...just getting it set up. But thought I'd let you know who the mystery Jennifer is :)
jenn.eisenzimmer@gmail.com
I've been listening to Christmas music for a few weeks already (very unlike me). My niece is visiting Boston for Holiday Aunt Camp (year 2) and I'd love to find a free concert for us to go to in the city.
Going to Burnet Bethlehem. They turn the entire main street into an old town, complete with animals, a blacksmith, hot bread, and at the end, Mary, Joseph and Jesus. It is incredible.
if i post another comment, do i boost my chances of winning your giveaway????
i've never won a blog giveaway, pick me!!
We are going to read How the Grinch stole Christmas. I love your mix! All great songs.
We do a Shepherd's Meal on Christmas Eve with Janssen's family. We dress up like biblical people, have soup in bread bowls, and drink sparkling cider. I love Christmas.
Pick me 'cause I've worn out Volume 1 and Volume 2!! :)
so because i dont really have a family in utah..ill tell you this diddy..me and some girls from work are going to hide little mini reindeer all over the restaraunt and whoever finds the most gets to go out with all of the cute hostess girls on a special polygamist christmas date. haha what do you think of that? thats what i call charity. ha just kiddin. (also i expect a mix even if i dont win your little contest)
Gotta love Christmas time! We're going to be drinking plenty of hot cocoa, decorating our house, visiting friends and family and getting ready for the big day!
Post a Comment