going under the knife in the morning.
landen's laughing at me because it's a "little dramatic" (not the surgery, the saying) but hey... you gotta do what you gotta do. i have chronic sinusitis and had this same thing done two july's ago. here(at the end) and here. the doctor told me some people think of it as a "routine oil change." it might just be something i have to do every couple years. ok... definitely not going to think of it that way. yuck. i'd rather be in labor. at least then you get a baby, not a piece of bloody gauze taped to your nose.
i'll be thinking of happier thoughts tomorrow. like hangin with the joneses in new york. i want to go back. this is how we annoy our husbands to death by posing and stopping for a picture op every 14 seconds.
at the fire station across from the world trade center site.

doing our mom thing.

directly after this mac decided to play in wet cement and then libby picked him up and it smeared all over her black clothes. not funny.
but now... it's kinda funny.
wish me luck.
landen's laughing at me because it's a "little dramatic" (not the surgery, the saying) but hey... you gotta do what you gotta do. i have chronic sinusitis and had this same thing done two july's ago. here(at the end) and here. the doctor told me some people think of it as a "routine oil change." it might just be something i have to do every couple years. ok... definitely not going to think of it that way. yuck. i'd rather be in labor. at least then you get a baby, not a piece of bloody gauze taped to your nose.
i'll be thinking of happier thoughts tomorrow. like hangin with the joneses in new york. i want to go back. this is how we annoy our husbands to death by posing and stopping for a picture op every 14 seconds.
at the fire station across from the world trade center site.

doing our mom thing.

directly after this mac decided to play in wet cement and then libby picked him up and it smeared all over her black clothes. not funny.
but now... it's kinda funny.
wish me luck.
6 comments:
No way. Bry just had that done and it was AWFUL. {Hilarious right after though--I'm in the waiting room and I hear the nurses screaming, "Bryan, lay down. Sit down right now." Then I hear him joyously yell, "whoo hooo." HA! I'm so sorry you have to have done again...and maybe again.
Wish I could bring you get well food.
I could be there, you know!! But no, you want to play instead! :) Good luck, I'll be thinking about you! Love you, Mom!
Good luck! let me know if you need me to come up and watch your girls!
Oh, Kristen, I'm so sorry! I hope you have lots of help with your kids the next few days. I'll send my child helping rays from AZ.
p.s. wow... that skirt is WAY too short. wow.
Best of luck with this surgery. Sorry to hear that you have to go through this process again.
I'm sorry. That is just miserable. Get well FAST and forever this time.
Post a Comment