so i guess i'm alive. ha. another sinus surgery down. hopefully i don't have to do that again for awhile. i'm actually secretly hoping it has something to do with massachusetts, and when we move next year it will all magically go away. i can hope right?
i've had almost no pain after the first day. just a little bit of a puffy face and extremely stuffed up nose. not to mention the sore throat from the tube they put down it. but you want to know the worst part?

the dang vein they blew trying to get my IV in. it almost happened in my hand too. i will have nightmares about that for awhile. oh and the blood i had to throw up to feel better. enough gory details. i'm getting back to normal and can't wait for my mom to come play on friday!
thanks to landen (and the karlsons!) the girls haven't completely abandoned hope for a fun summer.

and we have just about mastered the ghetto swimming pool patio. the girls love it.

there's always a little sister torture that comes along with any activity.

my first day back tomorrow with just the girls and me.
i think i can, i think i can, i think i can...
i've had almost no pain after the first day. just a little bit of a puffy face and extremely stuffed up nose. not to mention the sore throat from the tube they put down it. but you want to know the worst part?

the dang vein they blew trying to get my IV in. it almost happened in my hand too. i will have nightmares about that for awhile. oh and the blood i had to throw up to feel better. enough gory details. i'm getting back to normal and can't wait for my mom to come play on friday!
thanks to landen (and the karlsons!) the girls haven't completely abandoned hope for a fun summer.

and we have just about mastered the ghetto swimming pool patio. the girls love it.

there's always a little sister torture that comes along with any activity.

my first day back tomorrow with just the girls and me.
i think i can, i think i can, i think i can...
9 comments:
Glad you're on the mend. I love the "swimming pool"!
Do you think I can fit in the "swimming pool"??? Move over Soph and Pipe, Bobo's coming to play!! :) So glad you're feeling better!
Oh my gosh, surgery? Throwing up blood? I'm way behind, and am sorry that you have to go through that! By the way, great idea with the kiddie pool. I'll have to give that a try sometime.
I know the feeling of, oh no, can I do it. When I broke my ankle and Jason had to go back to work. It seems like when we are geared up for the worst things seem to turn out just fine. Good luck! Love their swimming suits- your girls are so cute!
Hi! I linked to your blog from a friend. You have such a cute blog and cute family :)
So happy I found you :)
glad you're feeling better! that doesn't sound like fun :(
love the pool...very creative...i wouldn't have thought of that. we love to use measuring cups too :)
haha, your mom's comment is hilarious. i wish i could come help, too. have fun jill. can you pack 3 girls in your suitcase when you come back home, please?
I know you can! I know you can! I know you can! Good luck!
Checked in to get some eye candy on your blog. Like always, you never disappoint. Even after having surgery, you superwoman! Hope you're feeling better soon. Sounds like you are keeping a great attitude about everything. You can do this!
Post a Comment