
piper is official. landen gave her a beautiful blessing on sunday. she got to have both grandpas and an uncle in the circle. lucky her, considering where we live! she cried the whole way through, which is pretty ironic because she doesn't cry very often. guess she didn't like when i ripped the bottle out of her mouth right before landen took her up. lesson learned.

my mom made her beautiful dress. i love that it came from her grandma and that her arms were almost too chunky to fit through the sleeves. i also love that it has tulle and a little silk sash like a mini wedding dress!
question: do baby feet ever come out wide enough to fit in those huge baby shoes? i don't get it.

i guess a cheesy toddler is better than a screaming, tantrum-throwing toddler. we even love each other sunday morning before church!


and since this post is all about making piper official, here is the official announcement i never sent to anyone (it's currently on my sidebar). i had it all ready to go before she was born, and then i decided i'd rather save the money i would have spent on postage for a new lens. is that too selfish? it will mostly be used on her anyways, so here you go! ;)

12 comments:
Really wish we could have been there! She looks beautiful and that dress is killer cute! Nice work Jill.
Ahhh, thanks Sarah! Wish I could have been there too! But I guess my 2 1/2 weeks had to count for something! I'm glad it still fit her...the little chunk! :) Miss you all!
The dress is adorable, and the baby ain't so bad herself. And, of course, the announcement is so cute. good jobs are deserved all around. :)
Oh happy blessing day! I love the sweet blessings fathers give their babies... and your babies are so cute! P.S. I LOVE your dress. you look hot!
Where did you get Piper's blessing dress? I love it. I have been looking for the last few months and can't find any that I actually like. :(
such a great family photo! i love it. and...your hair is long. i like it. we're in our new house. we'll talk soon. right now too busy unpacking and loving my HOUSE.
Congratulations!
Congratulations :). Your little girls are adorable! And that dress is AMAZING Jill. I'm way impressed!
yay! your girls are so cute. i am loving sophie's flower clip! it's so cute. and i really like your long hair!
Such a cute family picture! I am already missing the green! Piper is beautiful and the dress was amazing! Congrats again!
P.S. By the time my kids were 1 week old NONE of the baby booties and shoes would fit! Their feet were too fat and thick! Kinda thought that was funny.....
congrats! her dress is adorable!
nicole, my mom made it! if you read this, will you add me to your blog!?
kristen.tutt@yahoo.com
Post a Comment