7.29.2009

lucky number 7

happy 7 weeks pretty girl.

Photobucket
(she's on her new blessing blanket that my grandma made for her special day this weekend)

we are having so much fun with her smiles (not pictured...sorry. but i do have a good video to post later!) and she's starting to chunk for us a bit.

"no funny business guys"
Photobucket

love those tiny toes.
Photobucket

ps... i know this post is about 7, but little miss slept 8 hours last night. keep 'em comin' girl!

here's a little flashback of soph at 7 weeks. she's a funny girl.

Photobucket

and now at almost 27 months? she's still a funny girl.
Photobucket

Photobucket

eyeing that dandelion
Photobucket

sigh. i love enjoying these moments with them. how did i get so lucky to spend my time watching them change and grow?

10 comments:

Bryan and Ashley said...

What cute, cute girls! And Yay for sleeping through the night!

Liz said...

i love these girls. can piper teach miles about sleeping better please? how was the cape?

libby said...

8 hours!?! At SEVEN WEEKS?? Wow. I'm happy for all involved in that situation. Now teach me your secrets.
I always love your posts. And, I'm super impressed at how often you post with a SEVEN week old. You're amazing.

p.s. I made your lemon cake from your recipe blog tonight and it was divine. yum.

Jaclyn said...

hmmm... I'm loving the good stuff on your recipe blog too!! Anyway I could convince you to post your freezer jam recipe there? I've always wanted to learn to make some....

Jaclyn said...

p.s. your girls are as darling as ever. Keep the pictures coming!

Tara and Spencer Frye said...

oh oregon berries!! I miss them so much... love seeing the updates on your ADORABLE family! Your blog is so cute girl!

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

oh so sweet! i love spending time with my little girl, it goes so fast though!

Stephanie said...

I can't believe she's already 7 weeks old! Time flies. Congratulations on 8 hours, lets hope it lasts.

Brooke said...

happy 7 weeks! two beautiful little girls. congrats.

Hina Schneider said...

Super cute pics of the girls. i can't believe how big Sophie is getting and little Piper is so precious and adorable.