3.03.2009

birthday giveaway

in honor of my birthday this weekend i will be giving away a free surprise clip with every purchase made in my shoppe! {no i'm not promoting my birthday just the overall feeling of generosity i have this week}. runs march 3-7, so you better hurry!



Photobucket

speaking of free... i have some serious cashing in of free birthday coupons to do this week to a long list of yummy restaurants. and yes i intend to fully use as many as i can. love this time of year.



Photobucket

just one little monkey at the libary today.

Photobucket

and her little monkey friend.

Photobucket

the longer we live on the east coast i keep thinking of things i will miss when we leave. but the list that's sadly longer is the one about things i will not miss. we had another "noreaster" yesterday... just as the snow had all melted away we were so blessed to be able to whip out the snow boots again. at least soph enjoyed our trek to the library. ok i did too, the skies were blue! they also don't understand the word "parking" over here. we had to drive around the block for 25 minutes on one way streets until we found an over-snowed-in spot down the street. hence our trek. man i'm a west coast girl.

and then there was the old smoking man {everyone smokes here} watching me takes pictures of sophie. creepy... his only comment, "boy! i bet that made a nice picture." hopefully, that was the point.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Dave and Cindy said...

Snow? In March?!?! Ugh. I hope you get awesome summer months to make up for it. If it were me, I think I'd NEVER venture out in a vehicle. But you DID get some super cute photos. =)

Tamsen said...

I am also definitely a west coaster. Seriously now, it's March!

Have a great Birthday week.

mom2cherreys said...

So cute, I'm with you on being a west coast girl! I can't wait to move to Mesa! Plus Payton has those boots!

Spencer and Amy said...

Ok her boots are to die for! I want some for me :) It just snowed here in Utah this last week too. It was warm one day and then blizzardy the next. I wish the weather would make up its mind :)