1.14.2008

going private

hey i just wanted to let you all know that i'm going to make our blog private. i've just gotten too many weird comments or emails from people i don't know. and i love my soph too much!
SO... if you'd like to be able to see our blog please send me your email address you use on blogger so i can add you to the list. i'll probably do this within a week. THANKS!

14 comments:

Liz said...

i hope i'll be on the list! it's probably not a bad idea!

Cherisa said...

Keep me on! I love seeing all your creative photo work!

kami said...

you've got my email - add me! if you want, i'll send it to you again. but i've been thinking about going private too - did you know you show up on a google search? kinda creepy!

Kara & Levi said...

mexicankawa@yahoo.com

Janica Ellsworth said...

Hey Kristen,
You probably don't remember me, i am one of kami and travis's friends.We met briefly at a christmas party when you were still pregnant. Anyway, I think your blog is adorable and i look at it all the time through the link on kami and travis's blog. If it's okay, i would still like to look at it! My email is janicar@gmail.com

Someone that Matters (Bryan) said...

I'll probably cry if I'm blocked.
greensquall83@hotmail.com

Blacks said...

I'd love to keep in touch! -Becca (rlblack49@gmail.com)

Hina Schneider said...

That's such a cute photo of Sophie.

brenna said...

Random but have you heard the news?!

tawna said...

turbotuba@yahoo.com

-sorry we havent sent out your stinkin card yet.....lameos we are.

Wally said...

Kristen, can I stay on your blog? The Hawaii office ladies love little, er big Soph!
Dad

Spencer and Amy said...

We would love if you'd keep us on we love to see what you guys are up to :) stschiefer@gmail.com

Navarro's said...

Jlkknott@hotmail.com
you know I wanna be on the cool list!

Megan said...

I love checking out your blog and all your cute digital scrapbooking!

jasonandmegan@gmail.com