i guess it's time we finally grow up and make some adult decisions in life. not that everything we've done up to this point hasn't been adult, but it was our first time buying a car!
and when the salesman asked who the keys go to, i think i said something to the effect of, "that will be mine."
the girls and i are lovin' the "new white car." ok landen too. we are a two car (toyota) family again.
and when the salesman asked who the keys go to, i think i said something to the effect of, "that will be mine."
the girls and i are lovin' the "new white car." ok landen too. we are a two car (toyota) family again.
5 comments:
That's awesome!
Ooh, very nice. I try not to be too materially focused, but I sure do love nice cars. Enjoy!
she's a bute! hooray for income!
Love the new wheels! Congrats... you guys deserve it!
Woo woo! Can I take us back a few years and call it "pimp"? Because it really is.
Congrats.
Post a Comment