8.17.2011

back to school sale

may day studio is having a back to school sale!
20% off your entire purchase from now through august 21.

use coupon code BACKTOSCHOOL20

Photobucket

happy school shopping!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Can I request that you look into making bow ties for little boys? I bet you could make some awesome ones.

Kara & Levi said...

Hey! I'm looking over the mayday stuff and I'm wondering if I could make a request for a yellow flower for Marley's hair! I like those ones that are on the white wider headbands. She won't keep a headband on but she would keep a clip in her hair better. It would be for my little sis Missy's wedding and I'm actually coming to Portland in 2 weeks for it so I could even pick it up from you and save you from having to mail it! What do you think? If this is possible, can you email me at mcaffeek@dhw.idaho.gov and let me know. Thanks Kristen! They're so super cute!!!!