back in june (see? i'm slowly catching up) we went with my parents and a bunch of their friends (our friends too) to a hot air balloon festival in tigard.

it was fun and slightly uneventful, only because they never actualy left the ground. but anytime you get elephant ears and cotton candy in the same night is a good time by me.



do you like how we are always bundled up in our "june" pictures? welcome to oregon. get used to it.

it was fun and slightly uneventful, only because they never actualy left the ground. but anytime you get elephant ears and cotton candy in the same night is a good time by me.



do you like how we are always bundled up in our "june" pictures? welcome to oregon. get used to it.
1 comment:
Hehe I was seriously going to say how I love that every picture you guys are wearing sweatshirts...I guess we have been in Arizona too long now because ever being bundled up is completely unfathomable to me (but I sure do miss it)! Loving these updates!
Post a Comment