happy valentines day!

i know who my valentines are. i feel so loved.

new jammies for v-day? sure, why not! darn you costco, i couldn't resist.


s&p worked on a few valentines of their own at our playgroup valentine's party.

(look at those writing skills!)


hope you get to spend the day with the ones you love. we had yummy pink heart pancakes and pink smoothies for breakfast and now we are snuggling in mom's covers in our new jammies. Ü

i know who my valentines are. i feel so loved.

new jammies for v-day? sure, why not! darn you costco, i couldn't resist.


s&p worked on a few valentines of their own at our playgroup valentine's party.

(look at those writing skills!)


hope you get to spend the day with the ones you love. we had yummy pink heart pancakes and pink smoothies for breakfast and now we are snuggling in mom's covers in our new jammies. Ü
5 comments:
Happy LOVE Day! I love those cute little sisters of yours!
Your girls are seriously adorable. It breaks my heart that I haven't ever met Piper. We've got to change that. I promise I'll bring a leash for Caden. :)
Your family is so cute!! I love all the pictures :)
Hurry up and get here!
I love those pj's!! I'm glad I haven't been to Costco to be tempted. :)
Post a Comment