mwahhahhahh. looks like our pumpkins last year, remember?? but since then we captured a squirrel in our recycling bin and found a dead one under our bbq. hasn't been a problem recently.
There was just something about that pumpkin when Sophie picked it out. No stem, kind of sad, like the last pumpkin you'd pick for your jr. pumpkin team. All that love and care just to become rodent food. :(
After the initial shock I hope Soph had a good laugh! And... I hear urine will chase squirrels away. Not making any suggestions, just sayin...
ick. our furry friends ate all our tomatoes this summer, but pumpkins! they've got to have a massive set of strong teeth to get through that squash skin!
4 comments:
mwahhahhahh.
looks like our pumpkins last year, remember??
but since then we captured a squirrel in our recycling bin and found a dead one under our bbq. hasn't been a problem recently.
There was just something about that pumpkin when Sophie picked it out. No stem, kind of sad, like the last pumpkin you'd pick for your jr. pumpkin team. All that love and care just to become rodent food. :(
After the initial shock I hope Soph had a good laugh! And... I hear urine will chase squirrels away. Not making any suggestions, just sayin...
Wow. Who knew Boston had crazy squirrels? Though I can't blame them on their taste . . .
ick. our furry friends ate all our tomatoes this summer, but pumpkins! they've got to have a massive set of strong teeth to get through that squash skin!
Post a Comment