10.22.2010

g fam, take 2

ok. i've been so out of it. my dad came into town last weekend and we went on a little new england road trip for a couple days. (so fun! and of course i have a million pics to share) once we got back i got some weird viral infection in my inner ear which feels like vertigo, nausea and the flu all mixed in one. so i've been off the map, but slowly getting back on. taking care of kids while you are sick seriously has to be one of the worst parts of motherhood. almost as bad as potty-training. bleh.

so i have major catch-up in the post processing photography world and lots of people waiting on me! sorry everyone!!

the g fam is golden. (remember them here? still one of my favorite family pics) and not just because their last name starts with "g" but because they are always up for anything. like climbing in random people's canoes on the beach.

Photobucket

Photobucket

i was a little nervous because of all the direct sunlight (like i had sunburned cheeks) but i think we got some good stuff. you guys are ridiculously photogenic.

Photobucket

Photobucket

and i would honestly pay to see the show c&g put on behind me to get these smiles. the boys were rolling.

Photobucket

Photobucket

this rock was completely surrounded by water. i was completely impressed by their enthusiasm to get every last boy on that rock.

Photobucket

cutest boys

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and don't forget obie. i'm not a dog person but i will say, dogs on the beach are more fun.

Photobucket
dogs and little boys on the beach? even better.

Photobucket

thanks g fam.

8 comments:

Gretchen said...

If everyone had a Brittany song for a theme yours would be "oops I did it again" because once again we're stuck deciding which is better, the subjects or the artist. You're amazing!!! We love the one of all five of us in the sand, and all the rest, of course. Holy supermodel B. We should be making some money off that kid! Thanks for moving here when we did. My first thought was "when can we do this again?" You're too good!

Gretchen said...

I realize now that isn't at all how Mrs. Spears spells her name but I'm proud that I didn't recognize it until now. Just to clarify...

kami said...

beautiful pictures! i love the boys' long hair.

Bart said...

Great subjects, great photographer.

Jill said...

I say it everytime...you're amazing!

Leah said...

hey Kristin, I am Gretchen's sister. You are such a great photographer and always capture them and the boys in their true personalities! I especially love the pic of G & C alone together Awesome job!

Liz said...

so good! i wish you could come take ours. we are in desperate need of some updated pics. and why are you always so sick? time to move away from boston, i think.

mom2cherreys said...

I'm with Liz! I need you to come out here and take our pics, vacation to San Diego anyone? I get compliments on the pictures you did for us all of the time! Great pics of the "g" fam!