i really hope someone had a baby today. that is a cool birthday.
i'm starting to get into the crazy session mode with pics right now. i had two sessions yesterday, one tomorrow, one thursday, and i won't bore you with the rest of my month. notice a pattern? how do i know so many cute people!?
i will definitely post real previews later (i need a photo blog, i know, i'm on it... eventually) but just had to post a couple from this weekend.
we played on the beach.

and then got a little taste of nature.

i brought my little friend with me. he provided some entertainment, at least for the first 10 pictures, right? (i will totally give this etsy shop credit. there is just no way i will pay $20 for something i can "recreate" myself. i think that's my philosophy on most things though. and of course if anything involves hand-sewing it is usually replaced with the glue gun in my craft studio. ha)

and because of a series of misfortunate events with my D40 that i now have to send in (or fortunate if you want to look at it that way) this little baby is being shipped to me right now. i have been saving up, and i could not be more excited for wednesday to come.

yipee!
i'm starting to get into the crazy session mode with pics right now. i had two sessions yesterday, one tomorrow, one thursday, and i won't bore you with the rest of my month. notice a pattern? how do i know so many cute people!?
i will definitely post real previews later (i need a photo blog, i know, i'm on it... eventually) but just had to post a couple from this weekend.
we played on the beach.

and then got a little taste of nature.

i brought my little friend with me. he provided some entertainment, at least for the first 10 pictures, right? (i will totally give this etsy shop credit. there is just no way i will pay $20 for something i can "recreate" myself. i think that's my philosophy on most things though. and of course if anything involves hand-sewing it is usually replaced with the glue gun in my craft studio. ha)

and because of a series of misfortunate events with my D40 that i now have to send in (or fortunate if you want to look at it that way) this little baby is being shipped to me right now. i have been saving up, and i could not be more excited for wednesday to come.

yipee!
9 comments:
Congratulations on the birth of your new "baby"! Will her names be D300 or just Dee? You will forever remember her birthday of 10.10.10!!! Love you! Dang I wish I could be there this weekend :( POOH!
woot woot! congrats on your new camera!!! that's so exciting. so happy for you!
those little lens animals are genius! just what i need... how have i not thought of something like that before? definitely going to have to make something similar... the kids would love it.
That lens thing is so genius! I always get the best ideas from your blog! I am excited for you to get your camera too. I got the same one a year ago and I feel like I have barely tapped what I need to know about it. Maybe you can throw some tips my way because I know you are going to have it all figured out in a flash. My sister Kate wanted an invite to your blog... ktbachman@gmail.com. You don't have to. I just talk so much about it that she wants to see your coolness!
Exciting!!!
making a lens creature tonight. seriously genious.
the girl I vt had her baby on 10.10.10. & I love the lens owl, genius!
please come here and take our pictures. and i'm glad you get your new camera! yay! can we talk sometime please?
i am pretty sure that's the cutest camera accessory ever...and it looks way better than anything in that shop. you are just talented! and, i would say it was a series of *fortunate* events ;) congratulations!!
Okay, i LOVE your lense bird. It's adorable!
Post a Comment