i love that we get to start off the fall season with general conference every year.

a wonderfully uplifting, motivating weekend home with the family. evidence of this around our house would include a mega blocks temple complete with statue moroni (ok it's sleeping beauty) on top.

and these amazing cinnamon rolls. you should probably run and make them right now. i think they will be our new semi-annual conference rolls. as you can tell... we licked the platter clean.

and now i have lots of re-reading of talks to do. thanks to two little goobers who don't agree with mom and dad sitting on the couch all day to listen to "talking." although sophie did say in her prayers tonight, "we thankful for a prophet." at least something got through to her right!? and that's what i live for.

a wonderfully uplifting, motivating weekend home with the family. evidence of this around our house would include a mega blocks temple complete with statue moroni (ok it's sleeping beauty) on top.

and these amazing cinnamon rolls. you should probably run and make them right now. i think they will be our new semi-annual conference rolls. as you can tell... we licked the platter clean.

and now i have lots of re-reading of talks to do. thanks to two little goobers who don't agree with mom and dad sitting on the couch all day to listen to "talking." although sophie did say in her prayers tonight, "we thankful for a prophet." at least something got through to her right!? and that's what i live for.
4 comments:
Correction, I, not "we", actually licked the platter
That I believe! They were soooo yummy! I just need a few more mouths to feed around here, I still have a few leftovers! Caution: I think I gained 4 pounds eating these babies last weekend!
landen, i just remember you feeding sophie, who was still not even one yet, the frosting off my cinnamon rolls that i made for conference one year. and then you licked the rest of the platter.
Post a Comment