I love that she shakes her shoe! Thats so funny for some reason!! Like she's trying to figure out what else it can do besides just wearing it. Yay for Piper....she's on the go!!!! And yes my hands are full...Marley is everywhere and she has such a little attitude. I don't know where she gets it....okay I know....ME! Levi was a very mellow child...and then there was me. Or so my parents say hehe.
4 comments:
she's so adorable! Jane's going to love to be able to follow in piper's army crawl steps :)
That's so cute! I can't believe how old our little babies are getting!
it really makes me miss you guys when piper's wearing all of sophie's clothes. at least the ones i remember her wearing...
I love that she shakes her shoe! Thats so funny for some reason!! Like she's trying to figure out what else it can do besides just wearing it. Yay for Piper....she's on the go!!!! And yes my hands are full...Marley is everywhere and she has such a little attitude. I don't know where she gets it....okay I know....ME! Levi was a very mellow child...and then there was me. Or so my parents say hehe.
Post a Comment