
i shouldn't play with babies. i just want more. she smelled like a baby and even fell asleep in my arms... why won't my babies do that anymore?

this lucky lady has a big sister and a big brother! she has been giving her mama a hard time though so it's a good thing she's so sweet, or she might be fired. (like how i fire sophie on days she doesn't get a nap.) my friends all need to stop having fussy third babies... you're all making me nervous.

i had SIX friends all due in january this year and this was one of those (now 6 week old) babies.

i know i keep saying we really need a boy next, but maybe i wouldn't mind having just one more girl...

and we get to play with another little girly tomorrow!
6 comments:
Those pictures are beautiful! I hope to have a girl someday, so I can put cute flowers in her hair:)
Great pictures!! I need some lessons from you. ;-)
I just want to say, i'm a huge fan of your blog - everything is always so fresh and PRETTY. I love looking at pretty things, so you can bet your booty that i check your site very often. So thank you for making eyecandy with your blog.
Super Sweet!
If it makes things any better-
Anna isn't fussy At All.
She's super mellow, and way 'easy'.
Just thought I'd send a little '3rd Baby Encouragement'.
:D hehe
p.s. Where do you find the gorgeous flowers you use on your girls headbands?
Post a Comment