8.19.2009

a little visit

little sis brookie is coming today! (the one on the left). we're going to play for a week and take some senior pictures. woo! time to have a little fun!


Photobucket
now that half of my family has all been out here one at a time, i fully expect the rest of you to come soon!

4 comments:

Gretchen said...

There is literally nothing better than a visit from your sister. It is help and therapy all wrapped into one. Have fun!

libby said...

So, I'm a little behind, because I've been gone, and I'm finally catching up on blogs. Congrats on getting featured on giveaway a day! How did you do it? I'm excited for you! I hope it gives you a big boost in sales! You're super woman. Seriously. I can't believe how much you're still up on things with a newborn. Wow.

You Can Call Me AL... said...

hmmm. we might have to get all the sisters together to work on dad...getting me out to boston. because if in fact i get bored at home...i WILL...WILL...be coming to play with my nieces. oh and you i guess :) loves.

nicole said...

carter and i are going to new york in january. we'll come say down to say hi!