so i've been working hard for my upcoming giveaway next friday. have you heard of this site?
give away today
may day studio is going to be featured on the 21st so get ready! big stuff.
i just posted like 40 things in my shoppe and there is more where that came from! go check it out, tell me what you think!





and now back to sleep training and this movie. oh man, wish us luck. {with both...hehe}
give away today
may day studio is going to be featured on the 21st so get ready! big stuff.
i just posted like 40 things in my shoppe and there is more where that came from! go check it out, tell me what you think!





and now back to sleep training and this movie. oh man, wish us luck. {with both...hehe}
yes i roped landen into watching this tonight. too bad eagle eye was all checked out. mwahaha. you better believe they just installed a redbox down the corner at the 7-11. you know what we'll be doing every night this month.

8 comments:
You've been busy! I need to learn from you and get to work myself:)
1. The first, and I mean very first thing I thought when I found out it was a boy was...Dang it, now I don't get to buy cute bows from Kristen for her. Haha, I'm pathetic.
2. LOVED 17 again.
3. We definitely need to talk soon. I miss you!
Just finished watching that movie, it was cute! Good luck with the sleep training!
super cute stuff! i love it all. that is so fun you'll have a giveaway on that blog...great for your business!! i'll definitely be entering :)
Is that a good movie. I've heard mixed reviews and wandered. Hey, say hi to Hillary Stone for me.
I love that site. I have it on my blog reader.
ca-ute new clippies! i totally want to see that movie. i am in high school still apparently. was it any good?
i love that site, although i haven't won anything yet. too much competition! plus they feature alot of (super cute) little girl stuff, and it doesn't work well when i just have 1 boy =[ lol.
can't wait till we have a girl and can get some cute bows from you!
Post a Comment