7.11.2009

sunny days

sweepin the clouds away... FINALLY.

piper turned the big ONE month today. i feel like if we can make it one month we can make it at least one more. :)

to celebrate, big sis showed her how to enjoy the elements of summer. at least the important ones, like grass angels in the shade and showing your belly button to the butterflies.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

piper got a good dose of vitamin d as well. happy day pretty girls.

6 comments:

Kate said...

So charming, Kristen. I love seeing those little baby toes!

Mary Kate said...

hey girl...that cute dress came from Target...check it out!! i can't believe piper is already a month old!! she is precious!

Spencer and Amy said...

So cute! I love Sophie's sweet smile :) Your girls are presh!

Tamsen said...

I was starting to worry that summer would never come. I hope it stays, and I need to get to know little Piper a little better:)

Liz said...

ah!! i love all the pictures. we've been gone all week with my family with no internet. i miss you guys! can't wait to see you next month. you don't have new friends yet, right?

Krissi said...

yay for sunny days. are you guys still thinking about coming down next week?