Piper is here! Both mom and the babe are doing absolutely amazing. Kristen actually wants to tell the whole story with edited pictures and all, so I'll just get to the stats and a couple of teaser pics:
Date: June 11th 09
TOB: 3:50:30 (the 30 seconds is only because the Nurse and I disagreed on the exact birth time... even though I have picture evidence!)
Weight: 7 lbs. 4oz.
Length: 20in.
Name:Piper (we're still deciding) Tutt
Bam Baby! (say it like Kuzco..but literally) and no, it wasn't even Kristen who took this pic.

Our Happy Family!

We love our little "half-pipe" so much and will post the extended version soon!
36 comments:
Yeah!! We love you Piper and can't wait to meet you! Thanks for posting Landen, I was checking all night for baby pics. :)
yay!!! congratulations you guys!! she is so beautiful. and kristen, how is it that you look GORGEOUS after just giving birth??? jealous! wish i looked that good ;)
can't wait to read the "extended version" and see the cute pictures.
landon, give kri and pipe a big kiss for us vegas folks!
Congratulations!!!! I can't wait to meet little Half Pipe! Nice work on the photo Landen. Thanks for sending the great news.
Piper is beautiful! Soph looks a little skeptical, how did the peace offering go?
Wow, a family of FOUR! You know we're dying to hear the birth story. Congratulations to your 'piping hot' addition!
Congratulations! Soph looks a little horrified but I'm sure she'll adjust and love the newest Tutt as much as her parents!
Congratulations!!!! She came a tad bit early...you're lucky. She's beautiful
Congrats guys! She is so cute and Kristen how do you look so amazing? Painted nails and everything. I look forward to the extended version!
Yay! So excited for you! I love that name. How's Sophie doing with the change? Congrats!
So that's where you were when I was thinking about you at Ikea yesterday! Congrats!!! You look so fab as a family of four, what a sweet little addition that Piper girl makes ;)
Oh, congratulations! My sister's baby was born yesterday, too! What a day. I'm sure friends are already lining up with potential boyfriends, but the timing is so perfect that I'm claiming Piper for Elliot (the blessed babe's name).
I'm so happy for you guys. I can't wait to get to know the newest little nugget. "It's a Tutt!"
Love the name! I wanted to name Payton that, but it doesn't go so well with our last name! Now I get to enjoy hearing about your little Piper! You look amazing and if you need anything, let me know!
How exciting - congratulations! And nice work on the photo, Landen!
Congratulations! She's beautiful, and I wait to see and hear more. Looks like maybe we need to plan a trip where we meet in the middle... don't you think? I'm so happy for you guys! And, of course, I love, love, love the name. Welcome, little Piper!
p.s. I love Sophie's face. "who is this person, and what does she think she's doing in mom's arms?" How traumatizing. :)
congratulations!!!! she's so cute & we're so glad everything went well. sophie looks a little unsure! good luck w/ everything...i can't wait to hear more about it and of course, see more pictures! oh...and you are really making me excited for our next little one - even though it's far away still!
I actually drove down Piper St today and thought about nabbing the sign for you. Not exactly a classy baby gift though. She looks precious and the reviews are right, Kristen, you look amazing.
Chris told me you guys were headed in at 6am so you were on my mind all day. We'll be thinking of you. If you need us call, for whatever the reason. Congrats! Congrats to Soph too. I can't wait to see her as a big sister.
So I am concerned landen that you got a picture right as piper was being born. I wouldn't post that picture for your wife's sake!
-Derek
Oh congrats! We've been thinking about you guys every day, waiting for your beautiful girl to come. We're so glad she's here and is healthy! Can't wait to see more pictures (and to hear the story!), and hopefully we'll get to meet her!
hooray for baby!!! if you want my two cents, i LOVE the name piper! :)
congrats to everyone! and i love sophie's look.
Yay! Oh I am so, so excited for you guys! I've been checking the blog everyday! She's adorable and I'm so glad you are all doing well!! Can't wait to see more pictures! Love you all!
Congrats. We are excited for you!
Way to go!!! Landen, did you do it??? Did you exclaim, "We have a Piper Down" (in a Leeish Scottish accent) after she was born :) Congrats you guys! Glad to have another Jimkeeper cousin here!
what the 23 comments already?! ahh, can you tell i live on the west coast now?
yay, she's here! i can't wait to talk to you more about it. your cute little family is four now!! i love your little half-pipe. there's no way you can change the name now. (unless it's liz, of course)
oh yeah, and i totally knew it was landen posting right away when i saw the capital "O".
congrats. she looks beautiful! can't wait to hear all of the details.
So Exciting! Congratulations! I looking forward to all the pics which Im sure will be amazing. Im so happy for you.
congrats...she is beautiful...what a precious family!!
Congratulations! She's beautiful, and what a cute name! So happy for you all!
YAYY!!!! Congratulations!
Great job! And call if you need anything. *wink.*
Congrats!!! She's so cute!! I can't wait for the play by play birth!!
Congratulations! We can't wait to see more pictures! She looks like a cutie! Glad you're doing well Kristen!
Hooray for early babies! She's gorgeous! Can't wait for more pics!=)
yay i have been thinking about you all week!! i cant wait to meet her you look great!
Congrats! Glad to hear that everything went well and that Babe and mom and doing great!
Aww, congratulations! What a beautiful baby!
Post a Comment