6.08.2009

a whole lotta lazy

i have to admit... we've been a little MIA lately. we haven't had a ton of super warm days and on all the colder/overcast days we've been practicing our lazying (no i don't think that's a real word). i've been known to nod off mid-sentence lately or "accidently" get a little too comfy on the couch to doze off. man this human making stuff is tiring.

i'll just visually prove it.

Photobucket

fanning ourselves
Photobucket

dressing up all the animals in the house, over, and over, and over...
Photobucket

yep. we finally got cable channels {not without a fair trade of course}. do you know how nice it is to watch a new episode of backyardigans or have something other than fuzzy soap operas on during the day? not that i ever watched those... but i know i'm going to love the food network while rocking a baby at 3am.
Photobucket

Photobucket

and we always know how to enjoy a good book.
Photobucket

ok back to perfecting what we apparently do best...


ps... this was my first due date until it was changed to next monday. one week left!

9 comments:

Bethany said...

as usual love how you are documenting mommyhood. too cute. Wow you are almost there! goo luck next week. Cant wait to see pictures of your new addition to the family.

Navarro's said...

I feel ya on the "lazying" I havent even made it out of my pj's today :-) I cant wait to meet the new little princess!

Gretchen said...

I've decided the warm weather must be holding out for your sake. I'm gonna bet the day after you give birth will be hot hot hot. Thanks for keeping us cool for this long!

Liz said...

i bet she comes tonight.

and then we get to meet her in less than 2 weeks!

days till france via boston=10.

Tamsen said...

Congrats on cable. Actually the only reason I like cable is for food network and HGTV. Excited to meet baby Tutt.

libby said...

Is is sad that I am incredibly happy for you to have more channels? Now you can watch The Soup on the TV instead of the laptop. What could be better? Did you ever find anyone to come document the birth? I say you do it. :)

Kara & Levi said...

Oh man have I watched more TV in the last month than ever in the whole last year I think. The Food Network, the occasional dumb soaps (Days of our Lives), HGTV, old episodes of Full House and Saved By the Bell (they air really early in the morning like 5AM), etc. etc. etc. Wow...the things we gotta do when we're nursing and rocking that baby, I swear! Good luck in this next week, I'm so excited for you!

The Bevans said...

I didn't know they bumped your due date. That is not nice! Enjoy your last few lazy days! Well it won't be too bad with your moms coming!:)

kami said...

i LOVE lazy! that describes me every day unfortunately :) i wonder when max will get the hang of lazy...he never stops moving! good luck w/ the girly!!! can't wait to see pics.