She's adorable Kristen! I don't think she looks like Sophie at all. Post some newborns of Sophie cause maybe I just don't remember what she looked like. SO CUTE!!!!! I love babies!!! I can't believe Marley is almost 2 months!
oh she is adorable!!! is there anything sweeter or cuter than a newborn? nope. hope you're hanging in there are getttin' enough sleep. congrats on your new little family member!
Congratulations on your second! Your girls are beautiful! Not sure if you remember me, but I was in your King Henry ward! I found the link to your blog on facebook! I sent an invite to your email you had listed to our blog since ours is private! Hope you are enjoying the new addition to your fam!
12 comments:
Sooo cute! Sometimes I wish my kids would grow backward and get back to the tiny baby stage.
she is SOOO sweet! Can't wait to hold that little angel again :)
She is soooo dang cute and so precious.
so cute, but I want to hear that birth story!!
Too cute! Can't wait to see her in person.
She's already changing! Sorry I shouldn't remind you. But she's getting even cuter!
Oh my gosh!! She is so darn cute!! How fun to have two little girlies :) Congratulations!!
She's adorable Kristen! I don't think she looks like Sophie at all. Post some newborns of Sophie cause maybe I just don't remember what she looked like. SO CUTE!!!!! I love babies!!! I can't believe Marley is almost 2 months!
oh she is adorable!!! is there anything sweeter or cuter than a newborn? nope. hope you're hanging in there are getttin' enough sleep. congrats on your new little family member!
she IS perfect, kristen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh these pictures are adorable enough to make me baby hungry, despite my efforts against it : ) !!!
Kristen!
Congratulations on your second! Your girls are beautiful! Not sure if you remember me, but I was in your King Henry ward! I found the link to your blog on facebook! I sent an invite to your email you had listed to our blog since ours is private! Hope you are enjoying the new addition to your fam!
Kathleen
Love your blog! And congratulations on your sweet new arrival. She's beautiful!
Post a Comment