still here. still loving and playing and yes... sleeping. lots of sleeping. lots of girly-arms sprawled-flower wearing-lounging in a basket-sleeping.

can't believe we have a 2 week old AND a 2 year old. and so far, she is one awesome baby. sophie gets upset when piper cries because she rarely ever does. piper just rides along in the bjorn or loves getting pushed in the baby "fwing" by soph and of course gets a kiss from big sis every time she passes. and you know if i could actually get a picture of the two together i would post it. hopefully that will happen soon!

can't believe we have a 2 week old AND a 2 year old. and so far, she is one awesome baby. sophie gets upset when piper cries because she rarely ever does. piper just rides along in the bjorn or loves getting pushed in the baby "fwing" by soph and of course gets a kiss from big sis every time she passes. and you know if i could actually get a picture of the two together i would post it. hopefully that will happen soon!
i'm so in love with this newborn stage the second time around!
we are going to be so sad when my mom leaves, but we have 10 more days of playing!
we are going to be so sad when my mom leaves, but we have 10 more days of playing!
7 comments:
THAT'S SO NICE THAT YOUR MOM IS THERE. I JUST LOVE MOM'S THEY ARE THE BEST. LOVE YOUR PIC. ITS SUPER CUTE.
She is so cute! Isn't the newborn stage fun? I had forgotten how nice it is!
ooo, I like the new header. and, the baby's not so bad herself... :)
I couldn't believe you were at church today though it is a little easier to get out of the house with your mom's help (at least it was for me when my mom was here).
Cute, cute, cute!
I love all the pictures Kristen. They are so cute.
Congrats on everything. You have 2 little princesses :) Only 2 more to go & you'll be like us ;) haha.
awww she's too precious! more pictures more pictures!!
glad you're getting some rest w/ your mom there! have fun!!
ah, moms are the best, aren't they? i'm glad you're getting some help and hopefully some good rest in. she's adorable.
i forgot to mention (on a totally random note...), when Dan and I lived in Idaho for a couple of years, our next door neighbor had a grand daughter named Piper! I had never heard it until then. And now too I guess...
Post a Comment