i won a book today {ok i think it's actually a magazine}. that's right folks. i know everyone says, "i never win anything," but seriously... i never win anything. like how many of those blog giveaways do you enter to never win one? well one of my favorite ladies in az, maggie holmes, is a photographer and pro scrapbooker so even cooler that it came from her. ha.

so no, i will not let this ruin my day {good thing it happened at home in our parking lot, i know it could have been a lot worse} {and double good thing we didn't buy those new tires last week like we almost did}...

or the dishes waiting for me in the sink, or the laundry waiting to be folded in the dryer, or the fact that i think my baby is going to literally fall out any day now. nope. i won something! don't you love that feeling? {wow, i obviously needed a pick-me-up!}
and so because i won something you get to see my 8-month profile finally. haha. i bet you feel like you won something now too right? {especially for all you beggars out there... cough cough).

(don't mind my crazy sideways eyes, or the baggy pants, or the messy craft stash in the back... you get the point)
SIDENOTE: 7-8 month serious cravings: berries, any new flavor of lemonade {like minute maid pomegranite lemonade...yum}, garden salsa sun chips, all things frozen: otter pops, slurpees, and homemade snow cones, apples, and chicken salad croissant sandwiches with grapes. i've made various trips to the store just for these items. sounds like summer to me! also, just eating in general seems to be a trend. :)
we had better things to do this morning besides run errands anyways. like lining up rocks outside for 2 hours in the beautiful weather. who needs tires?

and here is the big girl bike we've been playing on too.


so no, i will not let this ruin my day {good thing it happened at home in our parking lot, i know it could have been a lot worse} {and double good thing we didn't buy those new tires last week like we almost did}...

or the dishes waiting for me in the sink, or the laundry waiting to be folded in the dryer, or the fact that i think my baby is going to literally fall out any day now. nope. i won something! don't you love that feeling? {wow, i obviously needed a pick-me-up!}
and so because i won something you get to see my 8-month profile finally. haha. i bet you feel like you won something now too right? {especially for all you beggars out there... cough cough).

(don't mind my crazy sideways eyes, or the baggy pants, or the messy craft stash in the back... you get the point)
SIDENOTE: 7-8 month serious cravings: berries, any new flavor of lemonade {like minute maid pomegranite lemonade...yum}, garden salsa sun chips, all things frozen: otter pops, slurpees, and homemade snow cones, apples, and chicken salad croissant sandwiches with grapes. i've made various trips to the store just for these items. sounds like summer to me! also, just eating in general seems to be a trend. :)
we had better things to do this morning besides run errands anyways. like lining up rocks outside for 2 hours in the beautiful weather. who needs tires?

and here is the big girl bike we've been playing on too.

if only i could get motivated to get out my sewing machine and finish my last minute projects. i need a serious craft room. ok but now the dishes and laundry really are calling my name.
13 comments:
You're the kind of pregnant lady I get jealous of. Such a cute little belly! ... and the fact that your face isn't puffed up like a balloon... that too. :)
You're belly doesn't even look real, because of your little body attached to it. Are you sure you didn't just stuff your shirt?:)
i know i get jealous of you too. you look totally normal except for your cute little belly! i start looking like a puffy beached whale :) hahah.
ok, so i know i just saw you a few days ago and that your belly probably hasn't changed much since then but i really was hoping for a kristen belly pic! thanks. and i wish we could have come to pick you guys up today to go get some costco hot dogs.
I love the belly!!! But...I don't miss being pregnant one bit. I thought I would miss feeling her kick and move around in there but I love love love that I can hold her and kiss her now. I can't wait for you!! It's getting closer and closer! Are you ready??
You are adorable! You are all belly. You look so skinny and cute! I am keeping my fingers crossed...
hahaha; I came on fully intending to post something about how you're the kind of woman that doesn't look pregnant until she turns to the side, but I see everyone has already done it for me! (Do you like how I was still able to say it?) You're beautiful. And I'm sorry about your tire. It seems that life is hitting many of us lately with pretty unfortunate blows . . .
Wow, could you look cuter? Don't think so....teach me you pretty preggo secrets please! When we get back I say we take the girls and their bikes to tear it up on the beach, yeah?
I love the basketball!!! You look adorable! I want to be there, can you hold out till the 18th???? You can do it, go Kristen! Give Soph squeezes from me! And Landen, you look as dashing as ever!
You look great Kristen. I hope I can look only 1/2 as good as you when I'm that far along.
So cute at 8 months! Congrats on your winnings! And have you ever had Applebees frozen lemonades? We ordered some while in MN and the waitress looked at us like we were crazy, but it's THE ONLY WAY to have them in sunny AZ. My fav is frozen kiwi lemonade. And it's bottomless so you can get a different flavor with every course! =)
the belly is lookin' very nice. Sometimes even now I still feel like a baby is wiggling inside me...alas it is just gas
Holy smokes you look great! Is it just me or has your pregnancy flown by? Granted, I'm just measuring time by blog posts. :)
Post a Comment