4.28.2009

may day GIVEAWAY!

Photobucket

you might want to check out my GIVEAWAY going on over here.

and i have martha's vineyard pics coming soon {mom & liz} i promise! i just have a sad, scraped up little girl {3 limbs} who needs some serious attention today. oh and i really want an ice cream cone with sprinkles on this 90+ degree day. ;)

Photobucket

4 comments:

Liz said...

is that from when she fell at the park today? poor soph. rough day, huh? i think we should join you in that ice cream cone.

Jill said...

Ohhhh what happened to my girl??? I wish I was there to kiss it and make it all better! We'll get ice cream when I'm there, sprinkles and all!! Give Soph a kiss from Bobo!

Laura said...

I, Laura Dalton, love the blue and white polkadot bow with the cute little white flower in the middle. I also like the set of 3 pretty pink flowers! You're so talented!

Laura said...

OH yea, wrong blog. Sorry! Lol.