2.14.2009

{heart}

here's our sweet lil' valentine. we had to do a little {heart} shoot for all of our family out there. {my favorite thing about having girl(s) is all the pink fluff!}

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and some cute pockets to send the pictures in.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

hope everyone had a {heart}-filled day. i definitely have lots to share...


{like new toddler beds, the 12 days of valentines, picnic dinners in the living room, side-walk chalking the parking lot, and coloring in the tent}


later.

12 comments:

Liz said...

ah! i am dying over these. i love these pictures. there really isn't a great way to do that kind of stuff with little boys, is there?! love the pink!

The Bevans said...

So cute! Can't wait to see what fluff you come up with for girly #2!

Cherisa said...

I have two comments:
1) Very cute!

--and--

2) You have too much time on your hands! :)

Hina Schneider said...

These are super cute. She is so photogenic.

Colette said...

Love the necklace...I can tell she was lovin' it, too! :) She's a doll. And your creativity, uh, could you send some of that my way? :) Did you and Landen end up going the air force route?

Jill said...

Hurry!!!! I can't wait to see them all! You know how much I {HEART} these pics, thanks soooo much! I just have to blow a couple of them up though! Love you tons! Mom

Stephanie said...

Those pictures are soooo cute! i love the pearls. And the cards look so professional!

kami said...

these are so cute. i wish i could do all the frills and pink with a boy but i'll just have to hold out for a girl someday. till then i'll drool over your frilly girls :)

libby said...

So talented! I love the background for the pictures,and of course, the gerber daisies--my favorite. One day I'll be like you, Kristen!

Jennie said...

she is a DOLL! I love it. And I loved the pics you took of Liz's boys, so sweet!

allegra said...

oh how cute!!! that is why girls are so fun:) and those cards are adorable. how do you do all that being preggo? i was so unmotivated when i was pregnant. well good for you! you're awesome!

happy belated valentines day!

Tamsen said...

Great pictures as always.