2.06.2009

good news!

what a crazy mess.
may day studios is now staying open!
YAY!
so this whole cpsia stuff has been such a joke. they finally decided to suspend the actual lead testing for a year which means i can stay in business! thanks to all the sales in the past week or so... luckily we can continue to keep our ragamuffin girlies accessorized, because heaven forbid. ;)

read more here.


and a birthday boy post soon to follow...

5 comments:

karla said...

Great news! I totally thought of you when I found out they changed the date.

nicole said...

woohoo for staying in business!!

Hina Schneider said...

That is so awesome. Congrats.

Hina Schneider said...

Hey! Can you post on Krissy's blog my email address so that we can be included in her blog too. Thanks.

jpearlkid@hotmail.com

Tamsen said...

I was so excited to get that email from Etsy. Hoorayy!!!