oh M's eyes kill me every time. maybe because i'm a little jealous and my child somehow got our lovely shade of hazel (yes gorgeous in it's own way), but i think my camera is in love with the blue!
these are more good friends who just moved to az while we were there. lucky bums living up the winter sun!
that M is going to break some hearts! so fun to play with you guys!








8 comments:
oh kristen...thank you thank you thank you!! these look amazing. we're speechless! you're the best! can't wait to see the rest!
As always, stunning pictures!
Your pictures our amazing! I should have had you take ours when you were down! Maybe next time :)
Kri those are wonderful!!! Little Max is soooo cute. I haven't seen him since they went private.
Super cute pics. Gosh you always do such an amazing job. The next time you guys come down I just might have you take some of us. Great job I just love it.
All your pictures turned out so wonderful...as always!!! I miss you--We need to talk. I'm so excited--another girl!!!
I love that shot with the green wall and red stripe. That adds such a cool dimension to the pic.
I can't believe you're taking your biz nationwide. You sure get around ;)
oh please take our pix!!!!!! (maybe when it's not so damn COLD OUT!!!!!!)
you are so talented!!!
Post a Comment