yes. i realize it's been a l o n g time since i've said anything about our family! thanks to all the family prodding and pushing me to do something about it! the g fam got some serious publicity on here! ;)
so really i haven't had any fun pictures to share because i've been taking other families pictures. which has been totally fun... just time consuming! here is a hodgepodge of an update for all you blog stalkers out there!
i feel like this sums up our life lately. don't ask why... it just feels like it fits.
sophie is an excellent plane watcher/chaser these days. she would stand for hours (if we'd let her) outside or at the window watching the planes fly by. she does the sign for "plane" and gets excited everytime she sees and hears one. i think we are "THE ROUTE" to the airport because we see a plane a minute over our parking lot. lucky us.

we decided this should be our family picture this year. it's a good depiction of what our family is usually doing. them being weirdos and me trying to capture it all!


sophie is getting ready for halloween. bet you can't wait to see her costume huh!? any guesses? and no you can't guess if you already know!


we've also been doing a lot of this...

cold weather definitely hit boston this week. which means you can find us INSIDE!


cold weather definitely hit boston this week. which means you can find us INSIDE!

and these are super shady pictures but i had to document that sophie learned how to say "cheese" for the camera. she wanted me to make her in the bed the other morning and then decided to stay and smile about it for a good ten minutes.






we have another crazy week lined up filled with more picture taking, caramel apple day with the girls, studying for landen, probably plane watching for soph, and best of all... my mom comes thursday!! we can't wait! she has never been to boston and we are going to play play play!

11 comments:
How long does your mom get to stay? I love Soph's smile in that last picture. She's turning into such a young lady now. Hehehe. I need to see you tomorrow. You're on my to do list. And is it me or is Landen's tongue huge?
Soph is such a doll, I love her smile! And I think the shoes picture is brilliant.
i've been wondering what happened to you! sophie is just way too cute...i can't wait to see her someday. what are your plans for the holidays? we'll be in mesa after about december 28th but i'm guessing you probably won't be there then...if you are though it'd be fun to see you guys!
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!! New pictures! Pick me, pick me! Can I guess what her Halloween Costume is???? Can't wait to chase planes with Sophie! and go trick or treating!
those glasses will be per-fect for sophie's costume! can't wait to get these kiddos all dressed up. i need to finish up a couple of things for calvin's costume this week.
Yay! Thanks for the post! There is something about kids in pajamas that I absolutely love! Have fun with your mom!
yay!! we're excited to see you. oh and have a blast with your mom in town!!
I love Sophie. She has such a fun personality...can't imagine how she got that! :) I'm glad you guys are doing so well! Yay for Jill getting to visit! Tell her hi for me! Miss you!!!!
The shoes are simply adorable. I need to get some just like those for my girls. I love them!
Soph is getting SOOO big! I remember when you guys first had her. How cute!
Sounds like you'll have an exciting Halloween with your mom being in town!! I can't wait to see what Soph is going to be for Halloween!!
So cute! She's such a cheeser.
Gosh you guys are so creative. With pictures and activities and all. Usually I just like to sit inside all day because I am so tired from working and all.
Post a Comment