at least for the cherrey fam it is! i think we officially own larz anderson park now! these guys were such troopers, it was freezing and then my camera battery decided to die just as we were getting to the good stuff. we still managed to capture some fun though! thanks guys!
i think little D captured every way i feel about fall in boston... (and somehow after all these fun shoots i think i can officially say that i love it and will miss it here. the driving will never be included in that thought...)



D was such a poser. aren't they the cutest kids!? (she turned out to be the perfect clip model for me as well!)

we got cold waiting for our perfect sunset...





i also got to shoot in beacon hill on monday with more friends. and i'm so in love with acorn street. coming soon... !!
7 comments:
I love them! I can't wait to get the CD. Thank You so much! They are perfect and exactly what I was imagining.
ah, i love that last one!!! sooo cute!! and i'm in love with beacon hill--can't wait to see the pictures.
So great Kristen, the anticipation for our is killing me. No rush of course:)
Magnificent. Like I knew they would be. The silhouette shot is amazing. It is like you have am extra camera eye. You need an "administrative assistant". ;)
you are quite talented. you really could be making some good $$$ with that talent. (of course, leave it to a poor med student to think of that, right?)
Okay, the the amazing thing is that the kids don't look tortured? HOW DO YOU DO IT!
You are AMAZING with a camera. Seriously. I wish I lived in Boston so we could hire you to take our family pictures.
Post a Comment