9.22.2008

t h r e e

t h r e e years ago today we were doing this...
can you tell i've been going through old pictures?
this was the night we got engaged. don't worry... we actually got dressed up to go to our friends' fancy wedding reception in park city. the big question came later that night dressed in sweats.
this just reminded me how annoying engaged people are. haha... but you know i loved every minute of being a "fiance." even if it was only 2 months! this was us at the nauvoo temple.
and now today. our cute little fam. we look pretty much the same though right!? someday i'm sure that will be different!

i'm so blessed to have the marriage and family that i do. landen is an amazing husband and best friend. he is the best at making me laugh, the best at making me happy, the best dad to soph, the best mopper of our floors, the smartest student in our house, the hardest worker, the best at letting things go... aka the peace keeper, the most honest, the most trustworthy, the preisthood holder, the most uplifting, the most kind, the best dressed... yes he makes all the clothes i buy him look so good! and today i get to spend the whole afternoon and evening with him! don't you love a good surprise!? happy t h r e e years! love you babe.

11 comments:

kami said...

happy anniversary!! have an awesome day!

Krissi said...

What a beautiful day that was! Have a wonderful day!

Bryan and Ashley said...

I was just thinking that today was your anniversary! I hope you have a great surprise!!!

Jill said...

Happy Anniversary you two! We love you both!

Jaclyn said...

yay for three years! I hope you have many wonderfully blissfully happy years to come!! p.s. i painted my wall a neutral tan/sand color... it just ended up way lighter than I wanted. I like more of a contrast between my walls and baseboards.. oh well....

Someone that Matters (Bryan) said...

Happy Anniversay.

nicole said...

happy anniversary =D

Liz said...

lol, what is landen doing with his hand in that picture in nauvoo?!

oh, and happy anniversary!

The Bevans said...

I can't believe it's been 3 years! That means I almost have a 3 year old! Glad you get to spend some quality time together. Your trip to FL looked like loads of fun too! How do you get the blue to pop in those temple pictures? Thay're amazing.

Stephanie said...

You do look exactly the same! Congratulations!

Melonius said...

Just wait until you have to move your wedding picture to your bedroom because people keep making fun of it. That's when you know you've been married too long. Not that I would know...