I'm so jealous that you have a walker! Brylie is now 13 months as of the 11th & still no walking on our end of things, she just does not have any interest in doing it so far. I am excited for you guys! I can't believe that Soph will be a year old. I remember when Landen told us all that you were pregnant! WOW!
That was the cutest! I have the biggest smile on my face. She's so proud of herself--I love it!!!!!
Kri I loved talking the other day--thank you for all the advice and words of encouragement! You are one amazing mommy and I miss you sooooooooo much!!!
Isn't it scary how fast the time flies by? But the walking stage is a blast! I love that Aiden can pretty much get himself from the house to the car without help but it also scares me (hello, parking lot!). He can even get himself in the car though not in his own seat- he prefers the driver's seat and we're still a good 14 years away from driver's ed!
12 comments:
The video and all the photos are super cute of Sophie. Congrats to her for learning how to walk. She has done a great accomplishment.
wow!!!! i can't believe it. time has flown, no?? when you guys moved in, she was just a sleeping, smiling, teeny, tiny person...
love it.
wow i can't believe how big she is!! she is such a cute walker :)
I'm so jealous that you have a walker! Brylie is now 13 months as of the 11th & still no walking on our end of things, she just does not have any interest in doing it so far.
I am excited for you guys! I can't believe that Soph will be a year old. I remember when Landen told us all that you were pregnant! WOW!
yeah sophie! looks like all those lessons paid off. she looks so different as a walker. so mature. calvin will have to look out for her!
wahooo!!! Welcome to the next crazy stage of life. :) Congrats, soph!!
She is so stinkin' cute- you guys did good. ;)
Here's wishing you all the energy (and a little extra) to keep up. :)
That was the cutest! I have the biggest smile on my face. She's so proud of herself--I love it!!!!!
Kri I loved talking the other day--thank you for all the advice and words of encouragement! You are one amazing mommy and I miss you sooooooooo much!!!
Yay, we need to have a walking party for her! I know you guys have helped her so much, such good parents. Wow, can't believe it.
Isn't it scary how fast the time flies by? But the walking stage is a blast! I love that Aiden can pretty much get himself from the house to the car without help but it also scares me (hello, parking lot!). He can even get himself in the car though not in his own seat- he prefers the driver's seat and we're still a good 14 years away from driver's ed!
oh my! She's just in time to really enjoy the summer! I want to see that little ballerina walk in person soon :)
oh,she's so big! Any big party plans for birthday numero uno?
Way to go Sophie girl!!! I love the talking all the way across the floor, what a hoot!
Post a Comment