kills me. seriously, we've had two amazing weeks here in boston. we got to go on walks to the park, walks to the bank, walks to the beach, walks to get a diet coke...hehe. and i'm sitting here looking at the forecast for 50s this week... not gonna cut it. i think we got a little teaser before summer was actually ready to come. either way, it felt so good to squish that {rocky} sand between our toes, and have the sun burning our skin, even if it was only for a little while. we'll miss you summer.these are the official beach bum buddies of the "summer"...




oh yeah, this one is mine. we still love her. :)
2 comments:
I just love all your pictures! They are all so great. I am so excited to see all the new fun pictures that you will be taking with your camera! They just keep getting better & better. I also wish the weather would just be better & stay better for good!
Okay, I'm sooo jealous that i don't live by you! Seeing all you together makes me a bit homesick--of Boston, not Utah!?! I'm coming to stay for a week in July with my hubby :) See you then!!
Post a Comment