4.21.2008

happy patriots day

that's right. i'm completely ok with made up east coast holidays. thank you revolutionary war. especially if it means we get to spend all day playing with landen! we didn't make it to the boston marathon, but we did make it to the park and the little ice cream shack down the street! soph was in heaven...



thanks for the adorable shirt mom... she was totally rockin the park today.

lovin those blossoms!

9 comments:

C. Houghton said...

Oh my heck these pictures are adorable! I can't believe how big Soph is getting & all the pictures you take are great.
I think my favorite one is the first one with the ice cream though her facial expression is priceless!
I love the shirt that your mom got her also...very very cute!

Hina Schneider said...

Cute photos of Landen and Sophie. Wow! Sophie is getting bigger by the minute.

Bryan and Ashley said...

I'm very jealous of Sophie's ice cream. :) Such cute pictures--and I love her little top! Glad you guys got a special holiday!!!

tawna said...

Okay, seriously, that ice-cream is incredible. I've never seen so many sprinkles. YUM.

I am due june 7. just under 7 weeks left! AGH!

No, we dont know what we're having. Boo. Patrick's family really think it's a girl though...and they were right about christian...but! I personally have NO idea.

Alsom could you add patrick to your blog readers? patronsum@yahoo.com

We miss you guys, but are so glad you are doing so wonderfully!!

allegra said...

cute, darling pictures. love them all. looks like the nikon is treating you well. i loved having monday off. it was SO nice! looks like you guys had fun too.

Cherisa said...

Wow, you're really breaking out all the PhotoShop skills, huh? I'm so boring... I just post photos as they are. I used to take the time to make them prettier but unless I have a zit I want to erase, they go up as they are!

Cute shots! On top of the creative editing you do really have a very nice eye for capturing the shots to begin with. Hmm... Is the envy seeping through? :p

kiley said...

I love all of your pictures! Especially the first one in black and white with the ice cream sprinkles colored. So cute! What kind of Nikon did you get? Adam and I are looking at getting one.

Blacks said...

Sophie is the cutest. Seriously looking at her makes me so excited to be having a girl!
Where do you get all her cute hair stuff (bows, clips, flowers, etc.)? Do you make it or buy it somewhere?

kami said...

kristen these pictures are so cute! and yes...that icecream looks to die for!