
i'm so excited to announce the opening of my new shoppe,
may day studio, on etsy! i have lots and lots of cute girly hair clips on there {inspired, of course, by soph}... and more creations to come soon! including things for boys... yay! so check out the link above or over on my side bar.

i would love for any of you to pass the word along. because we all know that word of mouth is sometimes the best form of advertisement! especially in the blogging world. i know my blog is private so a *may day* blog will be coming soon that you can link to! thank you thank you! so excited...
16 comments:
Oh my goodness...do you think I could get away with wearing these clips? I LOVE them! Or...I could just have a daughter of my own someday. Way to go, Kristen! You're amazing!!
Woo Hoo! I was your first customer! I love them!
I will definately be on here ALL the time & as soon as I have some spending cash flow I won't be away from the computer haha.
They are all so adorable. I am excited to get some stuff now. I'll post the website on my blog to get the word spread to my fellow blogging buddies.
how exciting!! those clips are absolutely adorable! i'll have to check out what you have for little dudes... i'll pass the word along!
i am seriously so proud of you! they look great! what are you making for the little boys? will travis approve? haha. way to go!
What a woman! All this time you've been creating this crafty empire right under our noses, we should have known better. Such cute things, can't wait to pick out stuff for Emmy!
Congrats on the new shop! I didn't even know you were planning to open one! I took a look and true to your word, you definitely pay attention to detail. I will be sure to give you a little shout out on my blog within the next few days. :)
So cute!! I'm so excited to start ordering for Bree! The headbands I made her are just made out of infant tights... I just cut the legs off and used a hot glue gun.. I experimented making clips, but they are no where near as cute as yours! Thanks for bringing your cuteness to the public!
Yay! I love etsy, and now I have another excuse to look. I just checked your shoppe out...sooo cute! You are so creative. I will have to remember them for gifts since I don't think Micah would appreciate them in his hair...;).
love it! how is it that you are so amazing at everything!? i'm glad to have your talents in the family!
Way to go Kristen! I will be a regular. I showed Dallen your online store and he has some great simple marketing ideas, at least I think they are good.
Cute Kristen! As soon as Kate's hair gets long enough for those kind of clippies, I'll be sure to purchase some! I marked your shop as a favorite! I just opened up shop too! I'm craftynest!
your shop is so cute! you're so talented. i'm excited for the boy things!!
how cute! you never cease to amaze me! Love ya girl! I am totally getting some of these little cuties for my sammy and hailey!
That's so awesome! They are so cute! I just wish I had a girl to put them on. Maybe someday!
So cute! I didn't know those cute flowers in your daughter's hair were made by you. How fun. I'll definitely help spread the word, and hopefully Katelyn's hair does a little growing in these next couple of months so I can actually put something cute in her hair.
Post a Comment