2.14.2008

who do you love?

i love today. even if we are poor and can't afford expensive gifts or a nice dinner, sometimes homemade ones are the best kind (like felt books...wink). most importantly i get to celebrate who means the most to me in my life! happy valentines day!

8 comments:

kami said...

k - way cute card! and i know what you mean by being poor...we're doing a homemade valentine's dinner too :) but hey, celebrating at home is the best right? someday we'll have "nice" (aka you get presents) valentine's days...but for now, they are just simple and sweet!

Krissi said...

Did you make that card? it is really really cute

Gretchen said...

I love this song! I'm gonna have your page up all day. I made a dumb joke to Lando about the felt book. I meant no disrespect. Homemade gifts are the best. I want to know about your digital scrapbooking. How does it work? Also I'd love a copy of that sundae pic of the boys if you have it online. Thanks again for today's soundtrack.

kami said...

haha! gotta love target! and yeah, he was like "since it's v-day i'm gonna wear red..." it was cute. and yes - it was digital - i got it printed at cougar creations for .49 a page! and they look great! i might even do all mine there...i'm going to print some online first and then compare them so i can make sure i get really good quality prints but if i can save like .50 i'm so doing it!

Bryan and Ashley said...

Kristen that little book turned out so cute! You are so, so crafty! I wish you were still here to help me! My dad emailed me today and told me to enjoy being poor--said these are the best days of our lives. (I'm not so sure that a cruise to somewhere warm wouldn't be the best days of our lives but he's the experienced one--I'll take his word for it) :)

Meredith said...

Do "sexy" Sloppy Jo's and Tater tots count as a romantic dinner? I guess not. Love your little felt book though. I hope Landen appreciates all your hard work!

KIM D said...

you are too creative! i wish we spent more time making something with meaning rather than just buying flowers at the store...good job!

karla said...

Love the book!