happy one year of blogging! wow... so i've had a lot of milestones in my blogging career lately. i seriously told myself i was not going to have time for "blogging" this week. but how can i not with such huge things to talk about!? mostly i just have a hundred pictures that i've been trying to "quick scrap" before i forget them all! it seems like we have been so busy this february already and it's not even valentines day! we've had birthdays and visitors and lots of projects. it's been so fun staying busy, trying not to freeze our buns off! so far our east coast winter hasn't been so bad! here's to another year of blogging... (and now back to american idol)
(and if i could figure out how to click on the pictures to make them bigger it would be a miracle)



6 comments:
okay, I just have to say how impressed I am by your digiscrapbooking abilities. wow. when I grow up I want to be like you.
these pictures are completely adorable! I wish my pages were as cute as yours haha.
look! it's me! i figured out a way to see your blog again. wahoo! that's all.
such cute pages! i wish i could make them bigger too :)
Cute scrapbook pages! Looks like you guys have been busy.
Oh for goodness sakes I just can't get enough of your digital pages! I love them! Please keep posting them so I can use them as my guides on how to make perfectly precious pages!! (if you don't mind, that is)
Post a Comment