1.06.2008

here's to 2008

our top 5 "events" of 2007 would have to be:
1. visiting hawaii
(because who doesn't love a little swimsuit action in january 5 months pregnant?)
2. graduating from byu (yay for bachelor's degrees!) 3. getting soph out (quite the "event")4. getting accepted and moving to dental school (you can tell by that look in his eyes he is really going to love what he does)

5. learning how to be parents (and after these 6 new teeth, we'll let you know how that goes)happy new year!

4 comments:

karla said...

Love those glasses!

Jeni said...

I love the glasses. You do great work with the special photography prints...I'll have to find out what program you use.

kami said...

k i love those glasses - her face is priceless! i'm glad you guys had a good trip and glad you're back so i can look at your blog :)

Bryan and Ashley said...

You guys had quite the eventful year! I'm so glad we got to be part of it. We miss you guys!