She is sooooo cute! You have to come visit me :( I miss you guys so much! Bry and I were laughing so hard over your Giant comment...I can't believe she's in 12-18! Is she really your kid? :)
Hey thats my favorite time too:-) your christmas break looked like lots of fun, we are all back to far away boston, so we need to get together and catch up.
5 comments:
She is sooooo cute! You have to come visit me :( I miss you guys so much! Bry and I were laughing so hard over your Giant comment...I can't believe she's in 12-18! Is she really your kid? :)
gosh i can't believe she's big enough to take baths!! crazy! she's so cute.
Too Cute! Look at all of those teeth! We booked our tickets to Boston, so we will see you in a couple weeks! Yay!
Very, very cute! And your picture editing skills keep getting better and better!
Hey thats my favorite time too:-)
your christmas break looked like lots of fun, we are all back to far away boston, so we need to get together and catch up.
Post a Comment