this is what we have been working on the past couple weeks... promise the pillows are not holding her up- only protecting her from one too many bumps to the back of her head. who knew sitting could be such risky business!?
She looks so proud of herself! Have a blast this weekend, give our love to the Tutts! Can't wait to get my hands on this little girl! And the big one too! Love you - Mom
by the way, the old wives tale totally doesn't work!! my baby's heartbeat was 167 bpm at first and now look, he's a boy! but now today it was like 146 bpm...so weird huh!! :)
It's so much fun when they discover the world from a new vantage! It makes you wonder what their little abs look like under the layer of baby fat, though... Baby six packs!
9 comments:
yay! she is growing up SO fast, holy cow! next time we see you guys she'll be walking and talking!!
I am so excited to see her this weekend! I can hardly stand it.& I love the velour jumpsuit, so stylish!
way to go sophie! i didn't even recognize her in that first picture without the flower on her head:)
Love the pictures they are super cute, she acts as if she has finally accomplished something in that first picture! Super cute.
She looks so proud of herself! Have a blast this weekend, give our love to the Tutts! Can't wait to get my hands on this little girl! And the big one too! Love you - Mom
AHH!!! Yay!! She is so stinking cute!!! I cannot believe she is sitting already...so advanced--just like her mom :)
by the way, the old wives tale totally doesn't work!! my baby's heartbeat was 167 bpm at first and now look, he's a boy! but now today it was like 146 bpm...so weird huh!! :)
It's so much fun when they discover the world from a new vantage! It makes you wonder what their little abs look like under the layer of baby fat, though... Baby six packs!
So I'm guessing Sophie smiles when she sleeps, becuase she has a BIG smile in practically every picture you post!
Also, I tagged you on my blog - go see the post for details. :)
Post a Comment