11.23.2007

grandma update

i'm not actually updating about our grandmas... just updating for sophie's grandmas!

i put these sunglasses (thanks aunt shar) on sophie tonight and she never took them off. she loved looking at everyone and watching herself in the mirror through the "dark!" look closely... there's a tooth in that grin.
gotta do boots and a pea coat to church in boston!

suited up for the winter!
and this is a thanks to the wildes. thanksgiving was so fun and yummy with everyone!

sophie doesn't like to let landen get a word in...

and this is more of that sound that brings so much joy to our lives...

6 comments:

Jill said...

OH! This Grandma thanks you so much!! She is so stinkin' cute! Landen, are you deaf yet, with all that "singing" Sophie is doing? You know I check your blog every day, so what a treat! Keep singing, Soph!

Meredith said...

Sohie is such a doll! She's such a happy little girl. Kristen, I keep meaning to tell you how fabulous your hair is! It looks so cute on you.

Brian and Elizabeth Shelley said...

jenny wilde is my COUSIN! What a small world!

Bryan and Ashley said...

Okay so I was watching the video's while bry was in the shower. He yells out..."what is the cat screeching noise?" Haha! Those are adorable vidoes and I love, love, love the baby uggs and pea coat! She's so cute! And Kri I was dying laughing at your horn comment. I remember I used to have to sheild my horn to keep you from honking it. :)

kami said...

those videos make me laugh so hard! she's so funny!! i love it - oh, and thanks for doing that "tagging" haha. i don't really like tagging either, but i usually give in :) even though i feel dumb tagging other people! haha.

Amber said...

Hey-I know all those people :-) I just found your site through some of the quincy gang- I just moved from Quincy in March and it looks like you have moved in since i left and have become a part of the quincy gang yourself. Looks like you have gotten off to a good start and have started seeing the sights-there sure is a lot to see. Enjoy Boston, and Dental school-The people there are some of the best i know! :-)