rules: tell 6 truths or habits, then tag 6 other friends on their blogs. those tagged have to do the game and tag other friends.
1. i am a germ-a-phob. not psychotic but even before i had soph i was always really weird about touching things. like doorknobs and buttons on elevators and handrails and such. it grosses me out to think who has touched something before me and where their hands have been. i don't touch raw meat either. landen gets to do all of that... lucky him! i don't like to eat in fast food restaurants- we almost always sit in the car. public bathrooms... i won't go there. yes i carry hand sanitizer in all of my bags just in case. i will go the extra mile to not touch something. yuck.
2. when i was little i always wanted to grow up and be a "cash register lady" so that i could push the buttons on the cash register and give people money. (weird that one day i would actually grow up and be afraid of those buttons and that money). who knows, maybe i will still aspire to be that person.
3. i have been to 39 states. and most of that is thanks to my dad and his love of stopping at every "historical marker" along the way! yes i plan to visit the last 11 while i am over here on the east coast!
4. i'm starting to realize how much i need tillamook cheese in my life. i pretty much grew up on lots of tillamook cheese. like my family could down one of those huge blocks from costco in a week or two. and now that i am out here in boston i'm realizing how bad the cheese is! or cows... i'm not sure how that really works. :) i guess that's just one thing i will always have good taste for.
5. i secretly love honking in the car. landen and i have a promise to find one opportunity to honk every day that we drive because there is always someone who needs a little honking at (myself included). now that we live in quincy massachusetts, we are finding this promise very easily fulfilled!
6. and last but not least, as most of you know, i'm addicted to sugar. not caffeine or chocolate or something else that's actually addicting, just straight pixie stick, lemon head, nerd, sweetart, slurpee, snowcone (yes they are different), cotton candy, sugar. i always find myself in the candy isle at the grocery store picking out my next sweet treat. because of this addiction i always wish i could still go trick-or-treating and when i go to an event that has cotton candy i feel like it is my duty in life to eat a whole bag to myself. my one dying wish (if i'm ever in my deathbed) is that they just hook me up to an iv of sugar- now that's the way to go!
i'm tagging tawna, libby, liz, meredith, jennie & kelly. but trust me...i won't be offended if you don't actually have time like me to write about yourself!
and now our mini tree is done...
5 comments:
Thanks for sacrificing to tell us a little about yourself. :) If I would have known your addiction to sugar, we could have had you over for cotton candy when you lived in MC - we have a cotton candy machine!
I am totally with you on the Tillamook cheese! It's funny that I'm in Oregon right now... Perhaps I can smuggle some back to the strange lands o New England for you...
I typically crave maple bars when I get to come back to the Northwest. My parents actually brought some to me a few years ago when visiting- nothing like a plane full of early travelers and a box full of donuts! I was lucky they got them to me!
I totally agree with the Tillamook cheese comment. Luckily we get it in our Idaho Wal-Mart. I never really knew what it meant to be tagged so now that I know I may just have to do that which is required. PS I love those bows that Sophie wears. They always complete her outfits!
I want everyone to know that I fed Kristen good, healthy food when she was growing up! It was during the college years that this addiction happened! My wayward child! You'll be home soon and can have some TILLAMOOK CHEESE!!
Love the christmas tree. I think it looks great.
Post a Comment