i figured it was a little video blogging time... i haven't been patient enough to try and upload these lately. but alas, i finally gave in. here is what the soph has been up to these days...
she learned how to feed herself... kind of
i don't know why i feel like i could watch her find her toes all day... so entertaining
she learned how to say "mom" (nevermind the greasy, boy looking bowl-cut hair from the 90's)
and of course the giggling... i think she gets better chuckles weekly
she helps my confidence in life. when someone thinks everything you do is that funny all the time, you are bound to feel good about something!
6 comments:
Oh my gosh!! Those are the cutest videos. The giggle one I could watch over and over again. I can't wait to get my hands on her at Christmas!! I just want to squeeze her!
P. S. By the way, it's bowl cut, like Ky had in the 90's. You put a bowl on their head and cut around it!! haha
sophie's giggle is the cutest thing ever - i want a happy, giggly baby like her! how'd you do it? ;) jk. these videos were really fun to watch though - it's neat to see how she's growing up!
sophie is the cutest! But DJ and I especially loved Landen in the background of the 'mom' video...
We are so excited to be having a girlfriend for Sophie! I kept hoping we'd be the ones to break the streak... it is so nice to be able to say "her" instead of "it". I'm having a baby, not a mutant, for crying out loud! :) She's due March 15, so we're about halfway there. NoW we just need you guys to move to Mesa so Sophie and our little girl can play together!
I just ♥ the video's you guys post - the laughing has got to just be heart warming for everyone...definately makes your day when they laugh at you! haha.
Post a Comment