I just wanted to provide a little comfort and let you know that yes, your comment did work on my site. I wish I could have told you last night so you wouldn't have lost so much sleep over it. I read your blog, I know far too much about you now. All I can say is who knew you could look hot, knocked up in a graduation gown? You're a miracle worker. Welcome back to the internet filled world. We've missed you.
Hey! I'm glad you commented about the gift exchange!! Email me your address (rlblack49@gmail.com). How's Boston and dental school? That little Sophie is such a doll.
4 comments:
She is so big! Maddie kept trying to kiss the pictures and saying "Hey Soph" I hope you guys are doin great!
Amber & Maddie
I just wanted to provide a little comfort and let you know that yes, your comment did work on my site. I wish I could have told you last night so you wouldn't have lost so much sleep over it.
I read your blog, I know far too much about you now. All I can say is who knew you could look hot, knocked up in a graduation gown? You're a miracle worker.
Welcome back to the internet filled world. We've missed you.
Hey! I'm glad you commented about the gift exchange!! Email me your address (rlblack49@gmail.com). How's Boston and dental school? That little Sophie is such a doll.
she has such a big smile!
Post a Comment