7.05.2007

family pics





12 comments:

kami said...

oh my gosh kristen these are soo darling. you are making me want to have a baby just so i can get these cute pictures! :) you all look great!

Bryan and Ashley said...

Kristen these are amazing! Guess we know what's taking the wall space at your new place! :)

Patrick said...

Holy cow. Gorgeous. Where did you get these taken?? We have GOT to get some family pictures!!

Patrick said...

Uh-- that Patrick post was actually me, Tawna... :)

The Bevans said...

Love them! Where were they taken? See you back in Utah soon!

Blacks said...

These are amazing pictures! So cute. And I love your new blog header- how'd you do that?

Laura Marie said...

You have such a beautiful family!! I'm so happy for you!! I absolutely love the pictures!!! I saw your parents last night, and I just wish you could have been there too!! I miss you!

BL said...

you dont know me, but I'm good friends with kami larsen- and the other day she told me to look at your blog and your lovely baby! I just wanted you to know that you have an adorable family! If you are ever curious to see who I am... www.blmckee.blogspot.com ;)

Monica said...

KRISTEN!!! I can't believe you had a baby!!! She is adorable!! Oh my gosh I didn't even know that you were pregnant!! I am so glad that I found your blog through Ryan and Sarah's. Joel and I have one too!! We totally have to be blogging friends!!

Monica said...

Yes we are still in Utah. We bought a condo up in Canyon Meadows up 3rd south. Are you guys still here? If so we totally should hang out!! And hello I want to see this adorable baby of yours!!!

Heather said...

Hey, this is Heather Hatch Ellis, one of Landen's AZ friends. I just wanted to tell him hi and tell you both that your baby is beautiful and you guys make such a beautiful family! Tell Landen to keep in touch! :)

Seth & Ashley Pietsch said...

OK- I just started this today cause of you.... ahaha so I dont know the first thing about the blogger ahah! But you are such a beautiful mother Kria! I miss you like crazy and want to get your address so I can send your little girl something! And I want to catch up and hear all about her!!!