10.31.2011

halloweeny

i know. i've been gone awhile. just preoccupied with lots of other STUFF. but we're good... and after a crazy week of doctors, sickness, stiches, sleepless nights, 10 hour drives, and back to the doctor tomorrow, we had a really good halloween. i thought i better make at least one post in october to prove we are alive.

what better than a cute little cowgirl jessie and cotton tail bunny.

Photobucket

Photobucket

also known as "gangsta bunny"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

she even "boings"

Photobucket

they looooved trick-or-treating. piper's reaction to the first house "hey! there's candy in here!" and sophie's response after every house "let's go to the next one!" i'm pretty sure they could have gone all night.

i'll be back sometime. lots of pictures and stories to share... just not quite sure when that will be. Ü

4 comments:

allegra said...

she is a darling Jessie cowgirl. I just LOVE that she doesn't have to be a princess like every other girl, either. Way to be different and fun! :) Way cute girls... I think I was a pig when I was little once, too. Perfect 'cause girls just loooove their pink! Darling kiddos.

allegra said...

lol. I look closer. She's a bunny. :) Pig, bunny, all the same.. ha ha. I'm so funny.....not.

Janssen said...

I thought of you all Sunday because it was the first time Ella has EVER kept a hairbow in for more than ten seconds. (It was, obviously, one of the ones you made her).

Kate said...

They're perfect! Wish I could have seen those cute costumes in my neck of the woods. (Parents around here seem to have gotten less creative with costumes – lots of zombies in pajamas.)

Hooray for Halloween. :)