
(july.2011)
oh this second child of mine. i love how much personality is packed into such a tiny person. her dry sense of humor keeps us laughing daily.
a few little phrases i've heard from the P lately...
me: "hey! you're a sweet girl!"
P: "no! i'n pipah wiwy tutt sweet durl!"
"that'd be great"
"i wanna watch a movie upstairs in the bonus room. thumbelina- that's my favorite."
don't try to put on her pants/socks/shoes, put her in her carseat/booster seat, brush her teeth/hair, open a wrapper/package- she will do it HERSELF.
i have proof.
sorry for the graphic nature of what you are about to see.

3 comments:
That's my girl!!!
We miss that girl! you know she fits right in with my girls - ivy is now a pro crawler & into everything :) I'm loving all the recent posts, the photos are amazing!
LOL! And the wedding pictures... WOW! I love them. Love love them. And I've never even met your sister.
Post a Comment