8.01.2011

june happenings around home

swimming in the backyard. pinics. swinging on grandpa rob's new tree swings. splash pad. planting a garden. weeding. piano playing. father's day breakfast. playing with neighbor henry (same age as soph if you couldn't tell).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

The Bevans said...

I'm looking at your AWESOME updates instead of posting my June pictures. The sad thing is my editing only consists of rotating the vertical pictures! :) I'm ecstatic for you all to have everything work out! Good thing Landen doesn't take no for an answer. He got that from dad.

kami said...

Your girlies are such look-alikes!! I can't believe how big Piper is.

I'm so glad that everything has worked out for Landen...that sounds so incredibly stressful!

PS, we're stalking all of your "Portland-ness" because we are seriously considering moving there when Trav finishes school :) I need all the good, bad, and ugly okay? Really, it's just so pretty. I think our hearts are already set on it.

John and Tamsen said...

Looks like you're having a great time. We miss you!